• Hi everyone (or the random 4 people that accidentally clicked on the link), I'm Andy Neil.
• First things first. My book is called: ACTIVE. Up until a few days ago, it was called: SHIFTED which I thought was a really cool name until people started telling me that it sounded like a werewolf book. THERE ARE NO WEREWOLVES IN MY BOOK. Not that I have anything against werewolves, EXCEPT JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING. There's just none in my book.
MY BOOK: ACTIVE
This is the story of Anabelle Merryweather. A teen with trust issues. But to be fair, things are pretty sketchy at her new school. Her dorm mates are hiding things from her, a man seems to be following her, and the dean is straight up lying about how a normal girl with only decent grades qualified for a full-ride scholarship to one of the most elite and expensive colleges in the country.
Apparently it's because St. Rose de Claire sits atop a secret lab that thinks she's an "active." That is, one of a small handful of young men and woman who've somehow developed extra-human abilities. Ana thinks this is impossible until she's paid a visit from Belle––her doppelgänger from another universe––who shows Ana that she has the ability to shift between her world and a bleak alternate future that Belle needs her help to prevent.
And things only get worse from there...
WHY YOU WANT THIS SUB:
Time travel and alternate futures.
Strong friendships between girls.
Nosy and crafty MCs with a low tolerance for BS.
A mysterious mystery!
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ME:
• I like tea over coffee.
• I like bullet lists.
• I kill jokes before properly setting them up and then awkwardly try to make them funny again after it's too late.
• I like bullet lists.
• I'm always writing, but sometimes it's only in my head.
• I've been known to make my own gifs.
THINGS I FEEL STRONGLY ABOUT:
• Star Wars is fantasy, not sci-fi.
• They should’ve cast Hemsworth as Peeta, and Hutcherson as Gale
• The execs that canceled Firefly should’ve done jail time.
• The only thing wrong with BSGs ending was Starbuck (just to be clear, her ending, not the character who I loved).
• Rey is not a Mary Sue.
WHY YOU SHOULD PICK ME:
Well, hopefully when you read my submission, you see what I see: A fun story with great characters that just needs a little help to get it somewhere special.
Site powered by Weebly. Managed by MacHighway